Friday, July 31, 2009

Friends/Leaving . . . Amigos/Saliendo

While we've been down here, I have made a lot of friends. Some of my best friends are named Rachael, Josh, Stephanie, and Rebekah. We have hung out with them for pretty much every single day for about three weeks. Whether it's hanging out at the park or having a movie night we are ALWAYS together and I am going to miss all of them a lot. And my Tico friend, Mario, who doesn't wear a red hat or have a mustache.

Last night Rachael (age 15) asked us if we were going to forget them. Just to keep from crying, I said "yes" but in truth I will NEVER forget them.

As everyone already knows, we are leaving for Honduras tomorrow! I am really excited about going but also really sad about leaving my friends here. I wish I could stay for maybe a month longer but we have got to move on to the "Promised Land." I already have some friends in Honduras, but only a few.

We still don't know where we are all going to school so please pray for that. Mom and Dad are going to check out the schools in Honduras but we might go back to homeschooling, too.

Well, I'm going to miss you, Costa Rica friends!!! =] And I will miss the food here, too!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I miss you too! :) and will DEFINITELY never forget you guys!!! I'm so happy you guys are making new friends, and more to come! I'll be praying for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete