Sunday, July 21, 2013

Computer Class

This past semester at NGU I took a computer class that I did not like. It wasn't that the class was difficult, it was just that it had a lot of busy work for a class I felt I did not need or would ever use. However because of the class I have been able to help both Jacob and Courtenay. Jacob has been wanting to create a chart on different scenarios that we come across when witnessing to people. Now we have made the chart of the most common scenarios with corresponding verses. Courtenay wanted a template for a week by week class schedule that she can reuse each week, hers was harder to make but now she has a pretty purple schedule that should last her a long time. It's funny how something I never liked has become useful. God can use anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment