Monday, July 8, 2013

Casa

Yesterday Courtenay and I took the mission team to a market in San Jose to get souvenirs. We had a good time and I got various items for my family, items that will remain a secret until my return to the states. After we were done with the market Courtenay took us by my old house in Costa Rica! She had me get out and take a picture. 
The family that lives there are friends of Courtenay and they actually invited us in! I shocked by their hospitality. The woman invited the entire mission team in as well. Then she took Courtenay and I on a tour of the entire house. I was surprised by how little the house had changed. Much of the furniture was the same. After we left the house Coutenay took us by the language school and by her old house. I was amazing to see the parks where we used to play and the school where I first leaned Spanish. Right now Jacob and Courtenay went to go pick up the new mission team. This one is so large they had to take two cars so right now I am babysitting their kids. After I am done with this blog it is hide n seek time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment