Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Return to Costa Rica

I am going back to Costa Rica! It has been close to three years since we came back from Honduras. Since then, I believe not a day has gone by that I have not thought at least once of my adventures in the mission field. I feel called to full time missions like my parents. However, because I miss it so much, I am worried that maybe I am not called to the mission field but rather I am imagining it due to how much I miss it! So I am going to Costa Rica tomorrow to see if my call is genuinely from the Lord (and not from me!). I will be there for six weeks staying with Jacob and Courtenay Folk, missionary friends from our time in language school.


Throughout my stay I will help with their ministries and with any mission teams that come down. Also while I am there I will be taking a class online through my college North Greenville University. I am a Spanish major so why not knock out one of the required classes while in a Spanish speaking country? If anybody reads this before tomorrow, please pray for safety for me for tomorrow and for me to make all of the connections. I will be flying from Greenville to Atlanta, once in Atlanta I have only forty five minutes until my next flight to San Jose! Also prayer throughout my entire stay for safety and courage would be much appreciated!



Thanks!

Trey



No comments:

Post a Comment