Monday, June 24, 2013

Mission Team

Today Jacob and I picked up the mission team. We met the bus driver before they arrived in front of Sojourn Academy where I went to school in Costa Rica. There are fourteen members of the team. After we picked them up from the airport we went to the Basilica church of Costa Rica. It was a beautiful building however stained glass windows showed images of Mary being crowned ruler of heaven by the Father and Son. 

Then several members of the group went with Jacob to a bible study and the remainder of the group and I went to Walmart. I'm sure my parents will be happy to know that I picked up some bags of decaf Cafe Britt for them. We checked the mission team into a nearby hotel and ate supper with them. Please continue to pray for my Spanish as I continue to use it more and more.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like so much fun. I haven't realized how much I missed it until you started writing. I'm glad you are having a great time but I miss you. I can't wait to see what else God has in store for you! I love you, miss you, and I'm praying for you.
    Tee
    PS. Your room has held many a sleepover since you've been gone!

    ReplyDelete