Saturday, June 22, 2013

Earthquake!

Early this morning while we were still asleep we had an Earthquake! It registered as a 5.0. It woke me up when it hit though I did not know what it was. I felt kind of like I was swinging forwards and backwards in a hammock, if that makes sense. My first thought when I woke up was that either Jacob or his son Benjamin was shaking the bed to try to wake me up.

Then I opened my eyes and realized what was happening and by that time it ended and I went back to sleep. Today was fairly uneventful. The Folk family are using this time out of the country in Panama as vacation time so they are enjoying the swimming pool. The girls spent what seemed like hours shopping for clothes in the local mall as the prices are much lower here. All the boys stood around trying understand why they took so much joy from the experience.

I am still trying to figure out how to add photos to this blog using my iPad so once I do there will be pictures a plenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment