Thursday, January 14, 2010

Twins!!!

This morning immediately after chapel, one of the employees at the hospital told me twins were being born. I hurried to the OB delivery room and went to see the excitement and fun. Two little boys were born and are doing fine. It is the very first time our hospital has delivered twins. Children are truly a gift from God and God gave us a double blessing us this morning!!!




Dra. Dunia just delivered baby #2!



Rubbing the baby to stimulate him and clean him! Two brothers laying together.





Suctioning to clear his airway!

1 comment:

  1. Wow twins!! What a blessing! I'm glad you were there to welcome them! I can't believe your time here in the States came and went so quickly! Know that I miss you all terribly and pray for you daily. Give the family my love! I hope to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete