Monday, May 25, 2009

Mi cumpliaños!






Yesterday, I turned 40. WOW--that looks really old now that I've written it out and looked at it. Anyway, when I got into class today, my classmates hurried me away from the room and said I couldn't come in yet. It turns out they gave me a wonderful fiesta. Kyungya, my friend from Seoul, South Korea made spring rolls--she says they are the Korean version of tacos. : ) Darlynne, my friend from New Jersey, made a banana-chocolate chip cake with chocolate icing and little confettis on top! Both were yummy! Tully and I are so thankful to be in a great class this trimester again--and we're together again!

Francisco, our teacher, took the opportunity on my card to demonstrate what he has been teaching us--the subjuntivo mood of español.

It was a great time!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated birthday Mrs. Dawn! I was guna email you but we didnt have any internet all weekend til today... Hope your birthday was great and I hope you have many blessed years to come. God bless you.
    Say hi to Mr. Tully and the kids for me.
    Love you and miss you.
    ~Grace

    ReplyDelete