Monday, June 16, 2008

Time . . .

is marching on! I can't believe it's been three weeks since I last posted an entry! These last three weeks, we have ordered trunks in which to pack, purchased plane tickets, packed the house from top to bottom and end to end, planted flowers, watered and watered those flowers, taken care of chickens while Trey was gone (which I was astonished to discover how much fun that is!), bought many household items from a missionary family who will be leaving language school before we arrive, and, last but not least, our Gabriel cut his foot and had to have four stitches (put in by Daddy). WHEW. It makes me tired to read all that, but I know that God was right here with us--leading us step by step! For that I am blessed beyond belief--there is no way we could have gotten through these last weeks. . .but God!

No comments:

Post a Comment